Photos and pictures play a very important role in our lives. They are those glimpses of our past which we want to cherish and keep with our selves for the rest of our lives. Now, when we say we would like to capture and keep a moment for the rest of our lives. It is very obvious that we are most likely to keep those memories in the very best quality possible. We obviously would want to keep the original essence of the moment captured in a photo.
But, most often it is seen that when you take a picture or photo, it does not exactly turn out the way you expect it to be. There can be many reasons like lighting, hardware limitations, software limitations and so on. You will hardly find a captured photo to turn out the same as you might have expected. However, now with the help of certain Photo Editing apps, you can very easily bring that required originality to your captured photo which is both convincing and soothing to your mind in many levels. And hence today I am bringing to you such an app which will let you do all that to turn your photos into memories worth boasting off.
The Best Photo Editing App – Snapseed App
Snapseed without any doubt is one of the very best Photo Editing Application out there. If you are a person who is not very well convinced with the features available in basic editing software as well as would not like to dive in the complexities of a more professional photo editing tool. Then the SNAPSEED app is just the perfect tool for you. To explain it better, the SNAPSEED app lets you achieve all the features and quality editing you would find and expect in a professional picture editing software. But, without the extra complexities, you might find in such professional apps. Thus, being that perfect easy photo editing app to come out with professional photos and pictures.
Moreover, the SNAPSEED app is totally free. Now, how great is that? You need not pay a single penny to turn your captured photos into professional looking pictures. In addition to that this app is very light as compared to other similar apps like it. The total size of the entire app is just 22MB. Thus, letting you worry less about the size and memory space of your device.
The app is currently available in more than 40+ languages which automatically ought to make the life of many users more easy while using the app. The edits you make while using the SNAPSEED app is totally non-destructive which lets you retain a high quality picture at all times without much effort.
This app is also very well suited for Mobile use as it had been designed explicitly for the mobile interface itself. Thus, giving a very smooth work-flow while using the app over your phone or tablet device.
Lastly, this app is available on both Google’s Play Store and Apples app store with over 50,000,000+ downloads from Play Store itself. So, if there is still any doubt whether this app is worth it or not. Then the 50,000,000 + downloads should be a pretty convincing answer to decide on it.
Features of Snapseed App:
Anyways, since we are done with the basic description and introduction part. Now let us look into the more technical aspects of this app which make it an app worth having.
- Firstly, the SNAPSEED application lets you save your edited and enhanced image at a very high quality which may hold the same resolution as that of your original image. It allows you to save images up to the maximum size which your respective devices are able to process.
The Device Limitations are as Follows :
- The SNAPSEED app holds around 29 different tools and filters which lets you easily turn your captured photos into masterpieces to be showcased and cherished.
- RAW Develop feature – This feature lets you easily make changes and edits to RAW DNG files and save your images without any type of loss or noise of any kind. You can very easily export them as JPG format for better compatibility over different devices.
- It also holds some very common tools like Tuning an image, Crop, Rotate, Vignette, Text and Contrast which may be found in other common and basic photo editing softwares as well.
- In addition to the above tools, the SNAPSEED app holds some more professional tools like :
- Perspective – This tool helps in fixing up skewed lines and perfect out the geometry of horizons and buildings in your pictures.
- White Balance – The white balance tool lets you adjust the colors involved in your image to make it look and turn into more natural looking photos according to your desire.
- Brush (Selective) – The selective brush feature allows to retouch exposure, brightness, warmth and saturation only to the selected part in a picture.
- Curves – This option gives you the ability to make changes with precision over the brightness levels of your respective images.
- Lens Blur – This awesome feature lets you give a professional blurry look to parts of your picture to allow the important part more visible and readily acceptable to the eye.
- Glamour Glow – This filter is mainly for those of you who are more into fashion and sparkles. The Glamour filter allows you to add a more glossy and fashion oriented look to your pictures and photos.
- Tonal contrast – This tool helps in making the required changes in the color contrast of a picture to make it look at total harmony and peace.
- HDR scape – It may be used for multiple exposure.
- Face Enhance – Lastly, this filter is mainly focused on enhancing your photo by concentrating more over face-specific lightening and skin smoothening in order to make the faces look as you desire in the pictures.
Some additional filters include: Drama, Grunge, Grainy Film, Vintage, Retrolux, Noir, Black and White along with a small collection of frames which you can add to your pictures to give it a more classy look.
Some Extra Key Features and Changes to Previous Versions:
The SNAPSEED app lets you save your changes and turn it into a personal or pre-defined look which you can, later on, apply to new photos to be edited. The all new Stacks feature lets you re-visit and re-edit any image anytime you want and the Brush tool is more selective and can be used to apply changes to only certain desired sections of the image you are editing.
Okay, now since we are done with the part, understanding the app and its features. Let us head to the other important section where I ll be showing and guiding you through the steps to successfully download and install this app into your android and iOS device.
How To Download & Install Snapseed Apk On Android?
- First of all, you need to go to Google’s Play Store. Then search and download the SNAPSEED APK file into your device or simply click on the INSTALL button.
- Once that is done then simply click on the SNAPSEED app to open it and you are all set to go.
- To start off just press on the plus sign on the screen and click on “Allow” when you are prompted with a message where it asks you to allow Snapseed to access your photos, media and other files in your device.
- After you are done with that simply go through all the options and tools and make changes to your image according to your will.
How To Download And Install Snapseed App On iPhone (Ios)?
- First of all, you have to go to Apple’s app store and then search for the Snapseed app.
- Once you find it, simply click on it and let it install itself.
- After you are done with that the rest of the working principle is pretty much the same as shown in the previous section for the Android version.
- There is no any difference in the tools and features between the Android and the iOS versions. So, using the app over any of the devices should almost be the same.
How To Download And Install Snapseed On Windows Pc?
- The very first step you need to follow in order to successfully be able to run SNAPSEED is download and install the Bluestack Emulator on your Windows system.
- Once you are done installing the Bluestack Emulator app on your Windows system. Then open it up and Sign in to your Gmail account as you would do while first logging into Google’s Play Store.
- After logging in. Go to Google’s Play Store and search for the SNAPSEED app and Install it.
- The rest of the process is the same as that in the “SNAPSEED on Android guide” since the emulator provides you with the same interface as that of an android device.
How To Download And Install Snapseed App On Mac Os?
As mentioned in the previously explained installation guide for Windows. The SNAPSEED app is not available for Mac systems as well. Still, if there is a need you can very well follow the following steps.
- For this tutorial, you will first need to download and install the Andyroid emulator This too works similarly according to that as described earlier in the Installation for Windows guide.
- After you have finished downloading and installing the emulator go on to Google’s Play store same way as done previously and search for the SNAPSEED app.
- Once you find it, simply download and install the app into the emulator system and run it.
- Thereafter all the rest of the process is the same as that in any android device.
Requirements And Additional Information:
- For Android version: 22 MB
- For iOS version: 99.6 MB
- For Android: Android 4.4 and higher
- For iOS: iOS 9.0 and higher.
- Google’s Play Store: Over 50,000,000 downloads
- Upto Down : Over 1,951,901 downloads
- com : Over 153,000 downloads
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
If you ask me why you should use this app. Then my answer will be quite simple. First of all this app comes with a very beautiful and easy to use User Interface which not only makes your experience fun but a whole lot easier. Then there is also the fact that this app is really lightweight as compared to similar apps like it. This greatly reduces the burden of extra space and memory requirements that worries most phone users anywhere. Lastly, the filters and tools let you come up with the same standard of the image you will get if you had used any more complex professional tools. Thus, in all these ways, having the SNAPSEED app for your daily tweaks and photo edits is just undeniable.